Students in FLPA 231 :Previsualization and Preproduction for Digital Cinema are pushed to get ready to shoot their first film. They worked in production teams and each student:
- Wrote and Polished a short screenplay
- Storyboarded and Photoboarded a screenplay from another student
- Scheduled and Budgeted a screenplay from another student using Movie Magic software
- Created Animatics of their concepts using storyboards/photoboards/ or 3D Animation software.
- Worked with actors to create an audio track for their animatics
- Created websites for their work
- Pitched their scripts and films to a jury of peers.
Here are some links to a few of their sites:
Joe Yates and Daniel Walker: FBX Films
Janis Carney: http://jjanis44.wixsite.com/carneysshowhouse
Emily Moretz: https://emilymoretz21.wixsite.com/design/cloud-x